Friday, April 25, 2008

The strange man

A mysterious man often comes to a convenience store where I am doing my part-time job.


The strange man always puts brown or khaki clothes on.


That is to say.....................................amilitary uniform.

Of couerse, with a cap and badges.




I don't know the uniform is which country's.
perhaps,....hmm


I always him puting the uniform on, not one time.


So, I think that the clothes are casual wears for him.


Here is information about the man.


I guess his age is 38yeas old.

He bought vegetable juice(for taking care of his health??)

He bought bread.( likes than rice??)

He is not so much fat as slim.

His eyes looks angry.

He is Japanese.




I am really curious abouy him.

I'm going to go on the research who he is....

so, OTANOSHIMINI^^

1 comment:

mjpichette said...

Interesting. I guess you begin to wonder who people are when you see them every day.