Friday, May 16, 2008

Music♪

Hi!☆Everyone(^^)/

In presentation class, all presenters' pronunciation was so good that I was astonished!^^ Each presentation was really fun and funny!I laughed and enjoyed it! Thanks,classmates.


By the way,I would like to tell you one of my favorite Japanese singers,Shunichi Miyamoto♪. Have you ever heard his name or Do you know of him?? Almost not,I think because he is not so famous.

His age is 21 and He not only composes music but also sing his own music, playing the piano.He is soooo talented! As young he is, his technique of the piano is wonderful I think.As he is getting older,the level of his singing is also becoming better and better.
I really like his music because his song is comfotable, beautiful, sensitive and matured. There is something in his music moves me. I also like the words which is well organized,so my age is almost the same as his but I thought I couldn't write words like his which really match his music.

Each person has fifferent tast but I would like you to listen his music once
I recommend"Umino komori uta" and "Deau maeno youni"^^






So try to listen!^^*

Home page: http://www.miya-digi.jp/official/
Before opening the webpage, please take care the volume!!

2 comments:

Go G! said...

hi! His name souds like a football player doesn't it?
It's always nice to know new talented performer. Thank you for your tip!

I will try to listen to his music.

Riko

mari*U said...

>Riko-san
Yes! It sound a foot ball prayer.I thought,too...Haha^^But he is not as you know*

Yes!Please listen to his music!
I enthusiastically recommend to all^^☆