Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PONYO*

These days, I can hardly wait to watch "Gakeno ueno Ponyo" which is a new animation movie of Hayao Miyazaki.Once I heard the theme song, the music repeats, repeats and repeats in my head!!A little girl sings the song and the voice is really cute! And also the picture of main character, Ponyo looks super kawaii!!!
When I first knew the new movie of Hayao, I though it looks childish and I might not go to watch it.
But now I'm crazy about Ponyo...yes.If I could finish my homework,soon I"ll go to a theater(*^^*)

HP: http://www.ghibli.jp/ponyo/

10 comments:

pink little unicorn mari said...

im interested in ponyo too!! im planing to see it with my friends next month. it soooo cute doesnt it?! i love hayao miyazakis movie.

mari

Chip & Dale said...

i like the theme song, too!
it repeats so many times in my head...

mjpichette said...

We met a man at a restaurant who said that Forest, my granddaughter looked like Ponyo. Of course, we'll have to see the movie!

miyu said...

I love the character, Ponyo! So cute!(∀) I really wanna see it, too!

Chinami said...

The PONYO song repeats in my head, too!! I always sing the song♪
I wanna see the movie, too. I want to finish all of my tests at once!

Chinami

Misa said...

I like the song "Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo..." so that yesterday I could not get it of from my mind!!(I sang it with Lisa.)

I'm going to see that movie,too.

Liebe☆Musica said...

I'm a fan of HAYAO MIYAZAKI and JIBURI too. My favorite movie is TOTORO♡ All characters of it are so cute, aren't them?

y said...

I want to see the movie too!

Ponyo x3
Sakananoko~♪

Rascal said...

i can not stio singing it's song.

ponyo ponyo ponyo sakananoko~♪

のんのん said...

po~nyo ponyo ponyo sa ka na no ko♪

i like this song☆