Friday, July 13, 2007

FREEDOM☆

Good evening,everyone!
How about your homework?Almost finished?
In my part,I have not completely finished homework yet.
Maybe,I have to go on doing my homework until nexweek,but
If I keep up,I will be freed from that!I will get freedom☆
July 18th,G class menbers will eat lunch in Yokohama,so I really looking forward to going to eat lunch!The plan cheers up me!(^^)Thank you☆
Well,I'm not going to do parlor tricks(kakushigei) at the lunch party because
I have no idea to do that,so please forgive me.I just see your perfomance.Ha-!

3 comments:

y said...

Hi Mari~
I haven't finished my homework.
I'm doing it now.
If you get freedom, what are you going to do??

Tears said...

You sang very well yesterday. It was the new finding. I guess you can't wait to go to Hakodate in summer vacation.

Go G! said...

Mri,
You are addmitted as one of the outstanding singers in G-class. (by me, though.. )
Let's get together again!