Friday, July 20, 2007

Yokohama*

On Wednesday,G-class menbers ate lunch in Yokohama.
However,my friend Yukari couldn't go there,so I felt lonely a little bit.
We ate lunch and talked a lot☆We also sang a song♪
I really had fun and thank for menbers who planed that.(^^)


Today,I went to Yokohama for shopping.
My mother and aunt joined in Yokohama.I bought a cute bag by my money.
I'm so happy to buy it.
After that,we ate supper.I could really refreshed myself.
I thought I sometimes have to play with my friends or go shopping.
Tamaniwa Iine......

2 comments:

pink little unicorn mari said...

i saw the picture of that day at riko-sans blog and i think you and G class member enjoyed it! lets have fun for a tear in G class!!

misa said...

It was really good, wasn't it?
I hope G-kai will held often.
Next time, we are planning to go to Hawaiians, so you should join us !!
G3